This Saturday. it's June 26.
Shit, it's coming and i'm a 'lil bit nervous. Tipu lah kalau x nervous lngsung. Everyone else does. Whoa, excited pon ade. The journey continues as we move on to a new chapter in our life.
Few more days n i'll be a college boy or the so called mahasiswa. Oh, talking bout college, Uitm Seri Iskandar lah of course, i'm very delighted to know that Shey will be there too. At least i'm not alone lah. Nasib baik...And, not forgetting the soon to be friends in college. Thanks to Facebook. Haha, it's quite funny how we could get to know each other before entering college. It's great though.
Preparations? Well, to be frank, byk lg bnde x settle. Documents n forms ok kot. But there's still a lot of shopping to do n few more hours left. Geez... I'm blaming ayah of course. Ske sgt bwat bnde last2 minutes.
My family did giving me advice about the college life. InsyaAllah, i'll never forget it. Thank you ibu.
Soon, this path will lead me to become an architect. The successful one insyaAllah. No more turning back and changing mind like before. Ingat tu Adeeb! I know, architecture is not just about what i already have. It's something tough, mentally challenging and I'll be spending most of my time in studio, completing the drawings, building the models and whatsoever. Sounds hard isn't it? But, i believe that destiny has spoken, this is my kibbut. Even the meaning behind my name says so n i'm not against it. I've made my decision and this is it. This is what i want n i'm determined enough to say so. I'm ready n imma do my best. InsyaAllah.
2 comments:
ko x trlupe lg sorng ke yg sme u ngn ko...:P
ntah. spe ek? shuuush! HAHAHA
Post a Comment