Entahlah. People say that nikmat yang diturunkan adalah sejenis ujian daripada Allah juga. Maybe it's true. Allah is testing me right now. After all of the sins that I've committed, I still get His rezeki. He want to see my act towards this, how do I handle this thing. He want to see how wise you are. He want to see whether you would ponder and repent or still happily drowning deep inside the sea of kufur.
Astaghfirullah. Please bring me closer to you, ya Allah. Dear friends, please remind me whenever I forget about Him.
So the results for the third semester of my study was out few days ago and truth be told, I was terribly gobsmacked. Seriously terkejut. I never expected to get in the Dean's List for this semester since I believed that I wasn't giving my best during exams and so did to the projects.
Why, God? Why? Well this question keeps lingering on my head until now. I still don't know why and ending up assuming that Allah has His own plan for me. Perhaps?
Maybe this thing too has connection with my self reflection on the second semester's results which I posted somewhen ago;
Morals of the story;
- It's always the relationship between God, your parents and yourself. Hold it firm.
- Never underestimate your lecturers and talk behind their back. Tuan Haji Zambri, Encik Razak and Wang laoshi to be highlighted.
- Peer pressure? You must handle it.
- Don't hope too much. The percentage of not getting what you want is higher than getting it.
- You know what to do.
First, yes. I think so. Second, yes. I committed less mengumpat (maybe). Third, yes. I handled it quite good. Fourth, certainly true! I didn't hope too much. In fact, i just tried my best and tawakkal. Que sera sera. Fifth, apa ni? What was i thinking?
Entahlah. Anyways, thank you ya Allah and congratulations to all. It's your effort so be proud of it.

2 comments:
congrats ADEEB!! ^_^
Thank you Paan! You too!
Post a Comment